My First Blog!!

Hello!! 

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while now and i've promised myself that I wouldn't start it by doing the typical "this is my first blog post" post. Sooo ... HEY GUYSS!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG POST!

I should probably mention who I am.

I'm Sarah-Mae! I'm from the mystical shit whole that is known as Gosport and I chose to leave that to study music in London. All I will say about London is WTF! It's like its own country! I didn't think there was anything that could possibly make me rethink my opinion on Gosport, so congrats London! You win (sometimes ;)). All jokes aside, London is great! Now I'm nearly two years into my degree and London life, I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog! (now i'm definitely not going to procrastinate!).

So, what will I be posting on here you ask? well ... urrrmm ... stuff I guess. 

AND THE ANTI-CLIMATIC BLOG POST AWARD GOES TOO ....... Yours truly x (I would like to thank my parents for this honour) 

 P.S. To clarify, 'stuff' refers to a multitude of my interests. These include, music, lifestyle and books!

P.S.S You can also expect my monthly videos to make a triumphant return!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video

Instagram

Recent Recommended Playlist

Gallery

...